Why Rent Sound and Vibration Equipment?
Why is Sound and Vibration Rental Right for Your Next Project
Do you hear that? It’s the sound of the ocean. Such a relaxing place…
Sorry to bring you back to reality - it’s not time for your summer beach getaway just yet. When you head off for vacation, we’re betting that you have rented a car or a home for your stay, or perhaps even a boat for the day. You don’t need any of these things long term, so renting is a great option. Have you ever considered that you can rent equipment for your next test or application? Our Sound & Vibration Rental Program team at The Modal Shop, is here to help demystify the reasons rental can make sense for your project. (Read more...)
Benefits of Rental:
- Quickly obtain the most advanced instrumentation at minimum cost.
- Expand existing channel count on an as-needed basis.
- Perfect for short-term or one time applications.
- Try before you buy.
- Guards against the risk of obsolescence.
- Never worry about calibration fees or deal with in-house instrumentation that is out of your specified calibration interval.
- Leasing options are available.
- Eliminates calibration-related cost of ownership issues.
- Rental allows an immediate expense deduction - no capital purchase authorization or depreciation calculations. With the TMS Rental Equity Program, rental payments apply toward purchase of the equipment.
Why the Modal Shop?
- TMS offers quality, calibrated, simplified testing solutions from basic sound and vibration sensors to complete measurement systems.
- Stock items available for fast delivery.
- TMS can help you solve your experimental test problems with our information network. TMS works with leading university research laboratories as well as most dynamic test hardware and software manufacturers.
- If you're unsure about sensors or systems for your testing application, experienced TMS application engineers can help you with technical consultation and selections of the best equipment for your needs.